On the instructions of His Majesty the King, Supreme Leader and Chief of Staff of the Royal Armed Forces (FAR), Lieutenant General, Inspector General of the FAR and Commander of the South Zone, accompanied by a large military delegation, traveled to Israel to participate in the 1st International Conference on Defense Innovation (CII), to be held from 12 to 15 September in Israel’s Tel Aviv, said a statement from the General Staff of the FAR. his participation in this international conference, for several army chiefs and agencies of defense innovation, is part of a multilateral framework to promote the exchange of knowledge and know-how between the participating armies. It also aims to lay the foundations for a solid collaboration in the field of multidimensional defense and military innovation, says the same source. On the sidelines of the Conference, talks and official meetings are scheduled between the Inspector General of the FAR and the Israeli Defense authorities, according to the release.
- Republic of Guatemala Opens Consulate General in Dakhla
- Former Argentine Secretary of State Commends Monarchy’s Role in Preserving Social Cohesion in Morocco
- AU-PSC: Morocco in Favor of Multidimensional Approach in South Sudan
- CORCAS President Meets with Parliamentary Delegation of Venezuela Opposition
- Lower House Speaker, EPP Rapporteur for Morocco Discuss Morocco-Europe Relations’ Prospects