The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, held talks, on Tuesday at the UN headquarters in New York, with his Hungarian counterpart, Péter Szijjártó. This meeting took place in the presence of Morocco’s Ambassador, Permanent Representative to the UN, Omar Hilale, and the Ambassador Director General at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Yazourh. The meeting took place on the sidelines of the general debate of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly. Bourita accompanied Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch, who chairs the Moroccan delegation to the UN General Assembly, on the instructions of HM King Mohammed VI.
- Upper House Speaker Holds Talks with Guatemalan FM
- Lower House’s Experience Highlighted in Rome
- Lower House Speaker Holds Talks with President of AU Administrative Tribunal
- Minister Benmoussa Hands Message from HM King Mohammed VI to Botswana President
- Morocco Reaffirms Commitment to Fully Participate in Peace Consolidation in Africa – Diplomat