Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, held talks at the UN headquarters in New York with his Portuguese counterpart, João Gomes Cravinho. The meeting took place Tuesday in the presence of Morocco’s Ambassador, Permanent Representative to the UN, Omar Hilale, the Ambassador Director General at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Yazourh, and the Director of the African Union (AU), the Greater Maghreb and Arab Maghreb Union Affairs at the Ministry, Mohamed Methqal. The meeting was held on the sidelines of the general debate of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly. Mr. Bourita accompanies the Head of Government, Aziz Akhannouch, who chairs the Moroccan delegation to the UN General Assembly, on the instructions of HM King Mohammed VI.
- Migration: Spain Stresses Importance of ‘Rabat Process’
- Gov’t Council Adopts Draft Decree-Law Extending by Six Months Mandate of National Press Council Members
- Gov’t Council Takes Note of Bill Approving Int’l Agreement on Constitution of African Civil Aviation Commission
- Morocco, Switzerland Hold New Session of Political Consultations in Bern
- Morocco to Chair AU-PSC Starting October 1st