Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita, held talks at the UN headquarters in New York with his Portuguese counterpart, João Gomes Cravinho. The meeting took place Tuesday in the presence of Morocco’s Ambassador, Permanent Representative to the UN, Omar Hilale, the Ambassador Director General at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Fouad Yazourh, and the Director of the African Union (AU), the Greater Maghreb and Arab Maghreb Union Affairs at the Ministry, Mohamed Methqal. The meeting was held on the sidelines of the general debate of the 77th session of the United Nations General Assembly. Mr. Bourita accompanies the Head of Government, Aziz Akhannouch, who chairs the Moroccan delegation to the UN General Assembly, on the instructions of HM King Mohammed VI.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –