Justice Minister Abdellatif Ouahbi on Tuesday discussed with Qatari peer Masoud Bin Mohamed Al Ameri ways to promote bilateral cooperation in the field of justice. According to statement from the Ministry of Justice, the two sides welcomed the strength and depth of relations and the strength of the ties that unite the two countries, which draw their strength from the depth of the fraternal relationship between the leaders of the two countries, HM King Mohammed VI and His Highness Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al-Thani. Ouahbi gave, on this occasion, an overview of the Moroccan experience in the field of justice, the statement added, noting that he reviewed the reforms that the justice sector is undergoing, at the level of legislation, infrastructure, court development, digitization and training. He expressed the willingness of the Kingdom to open up to the Qatari experience in justice and take advantage of the foundations of its success, especially in the field of digitalization. For his part, the Qatari minister recalled, during the meeting, the most important reforms carried out by the State of Qatar in the justice sector, as well as he welcomed the depth of relations between the two countries, expressing his immense gratitude to the Kingdom of Morocco, King and people. He stressed that the Moroccan experience in the field of justice deserves attention, noting the need for both parties to take advantage of both experiences in terms of exchange of experiences and training. The two parties agreed, according to the statement, to create a joint technical committee between the two ministries with the aim of preparing draft agreements to be signed in the near future, to raise Moroccan-Qatari relations to the highest level. The visit of the Minister of Justice in Qatar is part of a tour in several Arab countries that took him to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the Kingdom of Bahrain, the United Arab Emirates and Kuwait, and also includes Jordan and Egypt.
- Minister Benmoussa Hands Message from HM King Mohammed VI to Botswana President
- Morocco Reaffirms Commitment to Fully Participate in Peace Consolidation in Africa – Diplomat
- Upper House Speaker Says Morocco-ECOWAS Relations Based on Deep Cultural, Spiritual Ties
- HM the King Inaugurates Rabat’s New Bus Station; Fundamental Component in Restructuring Capital’s Southern Entrance
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants in 17th UNESCO Intergovernmental Committee for Safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage