The Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC) reaffirmed, in New York, its “firm” support to the efforts of the UN Secretary General to reach a political solution to the Moroccan Sahara issue on the basis of the Security Council resolutions adopted since 2007. “We will continue to strongly support the efforts of the UN SG and his personal envoy for the Sahara to achieve a just, lasting and mutually acceptable political solution,” stressed the Representative of Ecuador to the UN in a statement before the 4th Committee of the UN General Assembly, on behalf of CELAC. CELAC expressed its support for multilateral efforts within the framework of the UN political process led by the Secretary-General and his personal envoy for the Moroccan Sahara, Staffan de Mistura, to find a definitive solution to this regional dispute, in accordance with the relevant Security Council resolutions adopted since 2007.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat