The speech delivered by HM King Mohammed VI at the opening of the first session of the second legislative year of the 11th legislature addressed current issues closely related to the Moroccan reality, said speaker of the House of Advisors, Naama Mayara. The “striking” speech delivered by the Sovereign refers to water security and investment promotion, considered among the key issues for the present and future of the Kingdom, he said in a statement to the press. The speaker of the House of Advisors stressed, in this context, the importance of investment as an essential lever to create employment opportunities for young people, promote access to technology and attract investors capable of creating a comprehensive economic and social development. In His speech, HM the King stressed the need to mobilize all institutions and all actors of the private sector and to show a spirit of responsibility, in order to promote investment, which represents a crucial sector to ensure the progress of the country, noted Mayara. The Sovereign also called for taking the issue of water, in all its dimensions, with the necessary seriousness, including breaking with all forms of waste and irresponsible exploitation of this vital resource, he concluded.
- Morocco’s Ambassador in Paris Presents Her Credentials to French President
- Washington: Chad’s Prime Minister Commends Royal Atlantic Initiative
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza