The ambassador of His Majesty the King to the Kingdom of Norway and the Republic of Iceland, Nabila Freidji, was received, Tuesday in Reykjavik, by the Icelandic President, Guðni Th. Jóhannesson, to whom she presented her credentials. During this audience, which took place at the presidential residence, discussions focused on the possibilities to strengthen the ties of friendship and cooperation between the two countries. The talks also focused on ways to promote gender equality and the role of the International Centre for Capacity Development – Sustainable use of Natural Resources and Societal Change (GRÓ), in capacity building and green energy.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat