The ambassador of His Majesty the King to the Kingdom of Norway and the Republic of Iceland, Nabila Freidji, was received, Tuesday in Reykjavik, by the Icelandic President, Guðni Th. Jóhannesson, to whom she presented her credentials. During this audience, which took place at the presidential residence, discussions focused on the possibilities to strengthen the ties of friendship and cooperation between the two countries. The talks also focused on ways to promote gender equality and the role of the International Centre for Capacity Development – Sustainable use of Natural Resources and Societal Change (GRÓ), in capacity building and green energy.
- Morocco-UAE Partnership to Become Key Player in Global Economy – Euro-Mediterranean Observatory –
- Government Council Examines Morocco-Portugal Cooperation Agreement on Civil Protection
- Upper House Adopts 2024 Appropriation Bill
- Libyan High Council of State Highly Welcomes Morocco’s Position, Under HM the King’s Leadership, Regarding Libyan Crisis
- Holding Presidential & Legislative Elections in Libya, Key Process to Meet Libyans’ Aspirations – FM –