The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, received in audience, Monday in Abuja, the Minister of Economic Inclusion, Small Business, Employment and Skills, Younes Sekkouri, bearing a message from His Majesty King Mohammed VI. The audience, held in the presence of HM the King’s Ambassador to Nigeria, Moha Ou Ali Tagma, focused on relations between the Federal Republic of Nigeria and the Kingdom of Morocco, as well as bilateral cooperation in various fields. The audience was also attended by Nigeria’s Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Zubairu Dada, the President’s Chief of Staff Ibrahim Gambari and Minister of State for Petroleum Timipre Sylva. Nigeria is a very important strategic partner of the Kingdom of Morocco. Relations between the two countries have registered a strong momentum since the visit of His Majesty the King to Nigeria in 2016. During the Sovereign’s visit to Nigeria in December 2016 and that of Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari to Morocco in June 2018, the two countries had signed several agreements aimed at strengthening their relations and cooperation, including in the economic, energy, cultural and religious fields.
- Moroccan Sahara: Pedro Sánchez Reiterates Spain’s Position Supporting Autonomy Plan
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco, Recognition of Kingdom’s ‘Leading’ Role in Arab World & Africa – Argentine’s Political Scientist –
- Sanchez’s Visit Testifies to Moroccan-Spanish Will to Promote Strategic Partnership – Academic –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco Reflects ‘Unprecedented’ Momentum of Bilateral Cooperation – Researcher –
- Pedro Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Fosters Evolution of Morocco-Spain Relations – ECOSOCC Presiding Officer –