The national soccer team arrived, Tuesday, at Rabat-Salé airport, after a historic participation in the Qatar-2022 World Cup where they finished in fourth place. The Atlas Lions have engraved their name in the annals of world soccer, with a breathtaking journey, marked by a draw (0-0) against Croatia and a series of victories against big names in football, notably, Belgium (2-0) in the group phase, with the key to a leading position in Group F (7 points), then Spain 3-0 on penalties (0-0 after extra time) and Portugal of Cristiano Ronaldo (1-0), in the round of 16 and quarterfinals, respectively. After an intense tournament, they finished fourth after a heroic battle against France in the semi-final and Croatia in the classification game.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –