Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, held Tuesday in Rabat, talks with speaker of the National Assembly of the Republic of Malawi, Catherine Gotani Hara. This meeting is part of the official visit of Gotani Hari in the Kingdom leading a large parliamentary delegation. The speaker of the National Assembly of Malawi was received on Monday by speaker of the House of Representatives, Rachid Talbi El Alami, speaker of the House of Advisors, Enaam Mayara and Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries, Rural Development and Water and Forests, Mohammed Sadiki.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –