Work is continuing to implement a new model of bus stations in order to meet the aspirations of citizens, the Minister of Interior, Abdelouafi Laftit, said Tuesday in Rabat. Answering a question on this subject during the weekly session of oral questions at the House of Councillors, Laftit said that the establishment of the new model is done in partnership between the Ministry of Interior, other government departments and local stakeholders, particularly territorial authorities. He said that the Ministry has developed a national program that concerns all bus stations in the Kingdom, and whose implementation will be progressive, noting that ten stations have been built or are under construction in the cities of Rabat, Tangier, Marrakech, Taza, Larach, Tiznit, Ouezzane, Errachidia, M’diq and Nador and that others will follow.
- Sanchez’s Visit Testifies to Moroccan-Spanish Will to Promote Strategic Partnership – Academic –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco Reflects ‘Unprecedented’ Momentum of Bilateral Cooperation – Researcher –
- Pedro Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Fosters Evolution of Morocco-Spain Relations – ECOSOCC Presiding Officer –
- Relations between Morocco and Spain, a Model of Coexistence and Good Neighborliness – Egyptian Expert –
- Pedro Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Has Political & Strategic Importance