Morocco has its great place in the African Union (AU) and the Kingdom is present in force within the pan-African organization, said Saturday in Addis Ababa the Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch, who represents HM King Mohammed VI at the 36th AU ordinary Summit. Morocco is present in force in the pan-African institution and the Kingdom also supports several reports presented by African heads of state during this Summit, Akhannouch told the press. The Head of Government, who said he was very honored to represent His Majesty the King at the 36th AU Summit, reaffirmed that Morocco enjoys a great place within the pan-African organization, highlighting in this sense the colossal effort undertaken by Moroccan diplomacy. Akhannouch said he was also honored to represent the Sovereign at the 2nd Conference of Heads of State and Government of the Climate Commission for the Sahel region organized at the AU headquarters on the sidelines of the Union’s Summit, highlighting the royal message addressed to this important conference and HM the King’s High Directions regarding the agreements reached in Marrakech in 2016. The 2nd Conference of Heads of State and Government of the Climate Commission for the Sahel Region commended the pioneering role played by HM King Mohammed VI for a strong and resilient Africa through, in particular, an ambitious South-South cooperation. The Conference also appointed HM King Mohammed VI to the panel of Heads of State in support of the Chairperson of the Climate Commission for the Sahel Region as part of the strengthening of the advocacy for its operationalization.
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Will Further Strengthen Bilateral Strategic Relations – Spanish Expert –
- Morocco/Spain: Symbiosis Promoting Stability & Regional Development – South African Analyst –
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Consolidates Increasingly Close Relationship between Rabat and Madrid – French Jurist –
- Morocco-Spain Good Neighborliness, ‘Vital Bridge’ between African & European Continents – South African Political Scientist –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco, New Illustration of Mutual Trust – Cameroonian Expert –