The House of Councillors Speaker Enaam Mayara will be on a working visit to Egypt from February 22 to 27, leading a parliamentary delegation. This visit, which comes at the invitation of the President of the Egyptian Senate, Abdel-Wahab Abdel-Razek, is part of the consolidation of distinguished relations between the Kingdom of Morocco and the Arab Republic of Egypt, under the leadership of His Majesty King Mohammed VI and President Abdel Fattah el-Sissi, the Upper House said in a statement. It also aims at strengthening parliamentary action between the House of Councillors and the Egyptian Senate, bilateral cooperation in all areas and topics of common interest, as well as intensifying coordination and consultation within the various continental and international bodies to serve the interests of the two brotherly countries, according to the same source.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –