The implementation of the Moroccan-Niger Parliamentary Friendship Group and the exchange of visits and experiences to advance cooperation between the two legislative institutions were, on Tuesday in Rabat, at the center of talks of the Vice Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hassan Benomar, with a delegation of the Committee on Finance and Budget at Niger’s National Assembly. During this meeting, the two parties stressed the need to promote the exchange of visits and experiences, especially in areas related to the various components of parliamentary action, Morocco’s Lower House said in a statement On this occasion, Benomar recalled the strong ties uniting Morocco and African countries, including the Republic of Niger, thanks to the wise and judicious policy of HM King Mohammed VI, who attaches great importance to South-South cooperation. The Vice Speaker of the House of Representatives presented to the Nigerien parliamentary delegation an overview of the political reforms carried out in Morocco since 2011 and the Kingdom’s achievements in infrastructure and energy, noting that the country aspires to share these achievements with all African countries. For their part, the members of the Nigerian parliamentary delegation, composed of Mamane Harouna and Salifou Moussa and Amina Saminou Laouali, said that this visit aims to learn about the Moroccan experience in public policy management.
- Moroccan Sahara: Pedro Sánchez Reiterates Spain’s Position Supporting Autonomy Plan
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco, Recognition of Kingdom’s ‘Leading’ Role in Arab World & Africa – Argentine’s Political Scientist –
- Sanchez’s Visit Testifies to Moroccan-Spanish Will to Promote Strategic Partnership – Academic –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco Reflects ‘Unprecedented’ Momentum of Bilateral Cooperation – Researcher –
- Pedro Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Fosters Evolution of Morocco-Spain Relations – ECOSOCC Presiding Officer –