The Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch chaired, Friday in Rabat, a meeting devoted to following-up the implementation of the 2022-2026 roadmap for the reform of the national education system. The meeting provided an opportunity to review the progress of the implementation of this roadmap which focuses on improving the quality of learning and support for students who experience difficulties in this context, said a statement by the Department of the Head of Government. It also allowed to review the project of upgrading schools and their equipment in digital media to improve the quality of education provided to students, the same source added. During this meeting, the Head of Government welcomed the pace of implementation of the roadmap, which is able to promote the public school and strengthen its attractiveness, and praised the role of the teaching staff and the motivation they show throughout their career, consistent with the provisions of the government program and in accordance with the High Will of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, as well as the recommendations of the New Development Model. Akhannouch also called on the National Education Department to mobilize the various stakeholders in the sector to maintain and strengthen their involvement in implementInG the goals of the roadmap 2022-2026, emphasizing the importance of the participatory approach in the reform of public school, which is one of the priorities of the Moroccan citizen, continued the statement. The meeting was attended by the Minister of Economy and Finance Nadia Fettah, the Minister of National Education, Preschool and Sports Chakib Benmoussa, and the Minister Delegate in charge of Budget Fouzi Lekjaa. The roadmap for the reform of the national education system is centered around three major pillars, namely the teacher, the student and the educational institutions. It aims to improve the quality of training, ensure the mastery of basic learning in primary school, the establishment of diversified curricula since the college, and the establishment of good conditions for learning and success through the mechanism of social support in schools.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –