The Director General of Territorial Surveillance, Abdellatif Hammouchi, received, on Wednesday in Rabat, the Director of the German Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV), Thomas Haldenwang, accompanied by his senior deputies in this intelligence service. The talks between the two parties focused on the assessment of the security situation at the regional level and the review of challenges arising from the growing terrorist threat, in addition to ways to strengthen security cooperation between the two countries on solid foundations of credibility, trust and common interest, said a statement from the Directorate General of Territorial Surveillance (DGST). This meeting comes to reiterate the mutual willingness of both parties to strengthen security cooperation and consolidate the coordination of intelligence in the fight against threats to the security of both countries, in light of major changes that characterize the terrorist threat and organized crime, said the statement.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –