The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, received, Tuesday in Rabat, the President of the Central American Parliament (PARLACEN), Amado Cerrud Acevedo, who is on a working visit to Morocco, accompanied by a parliamentary delegation. This meeting was an opportunity to discuss ways to strengthen the ties of friendship between the Central American Parliament and the Kingdom of Morocco, said the press Mr. Cerrud Acevedo, after his talks with Bourita. This visit is an opportunity to promote the signing of cooperation agreements between the two parties in several areas of common interest, he added, stressing the willingness of the Central American Parliament to benefit from the experience of Morocco, especially in the areas of migration and human rights. He also announced that PARLACEN will soon sign a cooperation agreement that is able to promote, with the support of Morocco, the management of the migration issue in the region of Central America and the Dominican Republic. As part of its visit to Morocco, the PARLACEN delegation also held talks with the President of the House of Representatives, Rachid Talbi El Alami. During this meeting, the President and members of the Executive Board of the Central American Parliament welcomed the leadership of the Kingdom of Morocco in the management of migration, wishing to benefit from the Moroccan experience in this field. The Central American parliamentary delegation also welcomed the dynamic development that Morocco is experiencing in various areas, including clean energy, the promotion of the status of women and democratic practice in general. In addition, the President and the members of the Executive Board of PARLACEN highlighted the importance given by the Central American Parliament to the reinforcement of the cooperation links and to the permanent coordination with the Moroccan Parliament on a number of subjects and issues of common interest.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –