President of the National Rally of Independents (RNI) party, Aziz Akhannouch, received, Tuesday in Rabat, chairman of the Konrad-Adenauer Foundation and one of the leading actors in the European People’s Party (EPP), Norbert Lammert. This meeting is part of the party’s role in parallel diplomacy, serving the great causes of the country, as well as strengthening the partnerships of the RNI with friendly parties with which it has agreements of cooperation and partnership, said a statement by the RNI. During this meeting, both parties welcomed the quality of the deep-rooted relations and mutual esteem uniting Morocco and Germany, which are sponsored by the leaders of both countries, His Majesty King Mohammed VI and Frank-Walter Steinmeier, president of the Federal Republic of Germany, the statement said. On this occasion, Lammert commended the stability that Morocco is experiencing, under the leadership of HM the King, welcoming, in this sense, the extensive reforms underway in the Kingdom, whether the consolidation of the democratic process, or the efforts of Morocco in economic and social development. For his part, Akhannouch lauded the level of solid and distinguished relations between Morocco and the majority of countries of the European Union, emphasizing in particular the positive developments in relations with Germany, Austria and a group of countries in the center and north of the EU.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –