The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, held Wednesday a series of meetings with several of his Arab counterparts, on the sidelines of his participation in the meeting of the Council of the Arab League at the level of foreign ministers in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Thus, Bourita met with the Secretary General of the League of Arab States, Ahmed Aboul Gheit, and the Foreign Ministers of Saudi Arabia, Prince Faisal bin Farhan bin Abdullah Al Saud, Egypt, Sameh Shukri, Jordan Ayman Al-Safadi, Palestine, Riyad Al-Maliki and Bahrain, Abdel-Latif Al-Zayani, as well as with the Libyan Minister of Foreign Affairs, Najla Al-Manqoush, and the Yemeni Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ahmed Awad bin Mubarak. These talks focused on the review of bilateral relations and ways to further strengthen them in the interests of Morocco and these countries. These meetings were also an opportunity to review regional and international developments of common interest and exchange views on issues on the agenda of the Arab Summit, scheduled Friday in Jeddah.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –