House of Representatives’ Speaker Rachid Talbi Alami on Tuesday met with the Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Hungarian National Assembly, Zsolt Németh, and the delegation accompanying him on a working visit to the Kingdom from June 5 to 9. During the meeting, the two leaders stressed the importance of strengthening relations between the House of Representatives and the Hungarian National Assembly, hailing the existing relations between the two countries at various levels, especially economic and cultural, stressing the need to consolidate them by supporting investments, tourism and direct flights, according to a statement by the House of Representatives. The meeting also provided an opportunity to highlight the important role of parliamentary diplomacy in consolidating dialogue, consultation and coordination on issues of mutual interest, the same source said. The Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the Hungarian National Assembly expressed his support for the autonomy plan presented by Morocco to resolve the Sahara conflict, describing it as a credible and realistic solution in line with the principles and resolutions of the United Nations. Zsolt Németh has expressed his support for the autonomy plan in various regional and international forums, the statement said. For his part, Talbi Alami thanked the Chairman of the Hungarian National Assembly’s Foreign Affairs Committee for his support for the Kingdom’s territorial integrity and the autonomy initiative he presented, hailing the excellent relations that bind the two countries.
- Parliament: Joint Meeting of Finance Committees to Monitor Govt Actions to Address Earthquake Effects
- Under HM the King’s Leadership, Morocco Successfully Managed Quake Impact – Minister –
- Germany Hails Morocco’s ‘Impressive’ Post-Quake Reconstruction Efforts
- 312 Foreign Journalists Reported on Earthquake, While Administrative Deportation of 2 French Nationals Follows Legal Violation, Says Govt Spokesman
- Funeral in Casablanca of Late Aïcha El Khattabi, Daughter of Mohamed Ben Abdelkrim El Khattabi, in Presence of HRH Prince Moulay Rachid