The Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch outlined, Monday in Rabat, the four master plans that will serve as a reference to guide the transformation of the higher education system by 2030. “To support the university’s educational reform process and improve its human resources, four master plans have been adopted, which will serve as a reference to guide the transformation of the system by 2030,” said Akhannouch at the House of Representatives’ monthly policy session on higher education. “These plans cover higher education, scientific research, innovation and digital transformation,” explained the Head of Government. The higher education master plan, he added, concerns the revision of training priorities, the academic organization of private and public higher education institutes, as well as foreign institutions, while the scientific research master plan aims to redefine the priorities of scientific research offerings and strengthen research laboratories by revising the scientific patent system. Akhannouch added that the master plan for innovation aims to renew the subjects of innovation while developing new engineering for the players involved, notably by strengthening the role of incubators and technological transformation centers, and modernizing the patent system, while the master plan for digital transformation aims to review and improve university career paths, both for students and for teacher-researchers and all administrative and technical staff, in addition to encouraging career paths for budding projects, investors and other partners.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –