Switzerland hails Morocco’s “committed and important” role as a hub of stability in the region and a relay for development on the African continent, said, Friday in Rabat, Swiss Federal Advisor Ignazio Cassis, head of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs, who is on a working visit to the Kingdom. At a press briefing following talks with Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatraites, Nasser Bourita, Cassis underlined Morocco’s positive role, dynamic attitude and constructive contribution to the settlement of regional and continental issues. In this respect, he highlighted the Kingdom’s “positive commitment” in Libya, within the framework of the Bouznika process, in favor of a peaceful political transition in this country, through elections. “Morocco also plays an important role on the international and multilateral scene”, notably within the framework of the United Nations and the UN Human Rights Council. At the end of the meeting, the two ministers noted that they shared the same views, with the aim of contributing to the strengthening of regional and international peace, security and stability. Cassis and Bourita also agreed to pursue consultation and coordination on regional and international issues of common interest.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –