The Council of the Arab League, convened in Cairo, stressed the vital role played by the Al-Quds Committee, under the leadership of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, in safeguarding the Al-Aqsa Mosque and providing support to the resistance of the inhabitants of Al-Quds. In a resolution made during an emergency meeting at the level of permanent delegates, the Council reaffirmed the fundamental importance of the Palestinian cause to the entire Arab Nation, and reiterated its unwavering support for the legitimate rights of the Palestinian people. including the rights to self-determination, the return of refugees, compensation, and the establishment of an independent and sovereign Palestinian state within the borders of June 4, 1967, with East Al-Quds as its capital. The resolution also emphasized the legitimate right of the Palestinian people to self-defense and urged prompt Arab action to address Israeli acts of aggression. Morocco was represented at the meeting by Ahmed Tazi, Moroccan Ambassador to Egypt and Permanent Representative of the Kingdom to the Arab League.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –