Morocco is a privileged interlocutor for stability in the Mediterranean region, said Lorenzo Fontana, Speaker of the Italian Chamber of Deputies, on Wednesday in Rome. The italian official, who met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, highlighted the excellent relations between Morocco and Italy in a number of fields. The Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates is making a working visit to Italy this Wednesday, July 5, at the invitation of his Italian counterpart, Antonio Tajani. This is Bourita’s first visit to Italy following Tajani’s appointment in October 2022 as Vice-President of the Council of Ministers and Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Italian Republic.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –