The continuity of Morocco’s partnership with the European Union in the fisheries sector confirms the legitimacy of the Kingdom’s exploitation of its coasts from north to south, said Mohamed Cheikh Biadillah, former president of the Morocco-EU Parliamentary Friendship Group, on Friday. The House of Councillors’ former speaker told MAP that it is necessary to take into account the Kingdom’s supreme interests and to negotiate from a position of strength in order to consolidate this partnership in a win-win spirit. This partnership is of vital importance for both Morocco and the EU, given its important role in strengthening cooperation between the two parties, particularly in the economic field,” the former minister added. In a joint statement issued at the end of the 5th meeting of the Joint Commission responsible for monitoring the Sustainable Fisheries Partnership Agreement, held in Brussels on Thursday, the EU reaffirmed the “utmost importance” it attaches to its fisheries partnership with the Kingdom of Morocco and its “essential interest” in pursuing it “in a spirit of trust, solidarity and mutual interest”.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –