The 24th anniversary of the accession of HM King Mohammed VI to the Throne of His glorious ancestors, is an opportunity to celebrate the unity of national rank and to move forward, under the enlightened leadership of the Sovereign, with a view to further promoting socio-economic development, said the House of Councilors’ Speaker, Enaam Mayara. Moroccans celebrate with great pride and esteem the sustained action deployed over the past 24 years in favor of anchoring the democratic values of the new Morocco, under the enlightened leadership of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, Mayara told the press. The reign of HM King Mohammed VI marks a “qualitative stage in the history of modern Morocco given the socio-economic achievements made and the unprecedented democratic advances recorded by the Kingdom,” added the Upper House Speaker.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –