House of Representatives Speaker Rachid Talbi El Alami represented His Majesty King Mohammed VI at the inauguration ceremony of Paraguay’s new president, Santiago Pena, which took place in Asunción on Tuesday. The investiture ceremony took place at the Palacio de los López in the center of the Paraguayan capital, in the presence of many of the region’s heads of state, including Brazilian President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva and Argentina’s Alberto Fernández. President of Uruguay Luis Lacalle Po, Gabriel Boric of Chile and King Felipe VI of Spain also attended the ceremony together with delegations representing some 90 countries. At the inauguration ceremony of Paraguay’s new president, the Speaker of the House of Representatives was accompanied by the Kingdom’s ambassador to Asunción, Badreddine Abdelmoumni. His Majesty the King had sent a message of congratulations to Santiago Pena, following his election as President of the Republic of Paraguay. In this message, the Sovereign expressed his firm determination to work with President Pena to strengthen the strong bonds of friendship that unite the two countries and to develop bilateral cooperation in various fields in the interests of the two friendly peoples and the consolidation of South-South cooperation.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –