The Oujda public prosecutor’s office initiated, on August 29, an investigation based on the testimony of an individual who alleges to have been victim, along with 4 others, of a violent incident at sea, as per a judicial source that spoke with MAP. The group of five, who were riding jet-skis, reportedly became lost at sea during a recreational trip, according to the same source. The Public Prosecutor’s Office has directed the Royal Gendarmerie in Oujda to collect information on the incident’s circumstances. The investigation involves conducting interviews with family members and entourage of the young individuals. The Public Prosecutor’s Office confirmed to MAP that the investigation is ongoing.
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, Chairs Religious Evening to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- HM the King, Commander of the Faithful, to Chair Religious Evening Wednesday to Commemorate Eid Al-Mawlid Annabaoui
- Morocco To Host AFCON-2025
- Morocco Condemns Terrorist Act Targeting Positions of Bahraini Forces Participating in ‘Decisive Storm and Restore Hope’ Operation on Southern Border of Saudi Arabia – Foreign Ministry –
- Autonomy Initiative, The ‘One and Only’ Solution to Regional Dispute over Moroccan Sahara – Hilale –