The funeral of the late Aïcha El Khattabi, daughter of the late Mohamed Ben Abdelkrim El Khattabi, took place on Thursday in the presence of His Royal Highness Prince Moulay Rachid. After the Dhuhr and funeral prayers, the body of the deceased was buried in the Errahma cemetery. The funeral was attended by family members and relatives, as well as by several personalities. The late Aïcha El Khattabi passed away in Casablanca on Wednesday, aged 81, after a long illness. Born in 1942, she lived and studied in Egypt, before returning to the Motherland after the death of her father. Holder of a bachelor’s degree from the American College for Girls in Cairo, the deceased had, during her lifetime, held the position of advisor to the Mohamed Abdelkrim El Khattabi Foundation.
- Morocco On the Path to Achieve National Medicine Sovereignty – Govt. Head –
- Senegal, Morocco Have Special & Long-Standing Relations – Macky Sall –
- Morocco Adopts Exemplary Proactive Policy for Health Sector Digitalization to Improve Healthcare – Govt. Head –
- Morocco, Mexico Examine Ways of Strengthening Cooperation in Various Fields
- Lower House to Hold Monday Plenary Session Devoted to Head of Government’s Answers on General Policy