Morocco’s upper house speaker Enaam Mayara is set to participate in the European Conference of Presidents of Parliament, organized by the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE) in Dublin, Republic of Ireland, on September 28 and 29. Mayara will deliver a speech in his capacity as President of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Mediterranean (PAM), according to a statement from the House of Councillors. This participation presents an opportunity to strengthen interparliamentary cooperation between Morocco and Europe, as part of the ongoing efforts led by HM King Mohammed VI to enhance bilateral cooperation with various European countries and the partnership relations linking the Kingdom to the European Union. This significant European parliamentary summit will feature the participation of Presidents of Parliaments from Council of Europe member states and numerous partner countries in the European neighborhood, as well as Presidents of several interparliamentary assemblies. Several contemporary topics will be addressed during this summit, notably those related to representative and participatory democracy in times of instability, as well as issues concerning equality and the involvement of young people and women in political life.
- Morocco On the Path to Achieve National Medicine Sovereignty – Govt. Head –
- Senegal, Morocco Have Special & Long-Standing Relations – Macky Sall –
- Morocco Adopts Exemplary Proactive Policy for Health Sector Digitalization to Improve Healthcare – Govt. Head –
- Morocco, Mexico Examine Ways of Strengthening Cooperation in Various Fields
- Lower House to Hold Monday Plenary Session Devoted to Head of Government’s Answers on General Policy