On the instructions of HM King Mohammed VI, may God assist Him, the Kingdom of Morocco, chair of the current session of the Council of the League of Arab States at ministerial level, called for an emergency meeting of the Council at the level of Arab foreign ministers for Consultation and Coordination on the deterioration of the situation in the Gaza Strip and the outbreak of military actions targeting civilians, as well as for the search for ways to halt this dangerous escalation, said the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates. Intensive consultations are underway for the meeting to be held this week at the headquarters of the League of Arab States in Cairo, the ministry noted in a statement.
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Will Further Strengthen Bilateral Strategic Relations – Spanish Expert –
- Morocco/Spain: Symbiosis Promoting Stability & Regional Development – South African Analyst –
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Consolidates Increasingly Close Relationship between Rabat and Madrid – French Jurist –
- Morocco-Spain Good Neighborliness, ‘Vital Bridge’ between African & European Continents – South African Political Scientist –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco, New Illustration of Mutual Trust – Cameroonian Expert –