The “Peace Summit” works began on Saturday in the new administrative capital on the outskirts of Cairo. His Majesty King Mohammed VI, may God assist Him, is represented at this Summit by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation, and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita. This summit involves the participation of 30 countries, the United Nations, and three regional organizations, in a joint effort aimed at reducing the escalation in Gaza, protecting civilians, opening security corridors, and allowing the entry of humanitarian aid.
- Morocco’s Ambassador in Paris Presents Her Credentials to French President
- Washington: Chad’s Prime Minister Commends Royal Atlantic Initiative
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza