The Head of Government, Aziz Akhannouch, held talks in Brussels on Wednesday with the President of the European Council, Charles Michel, in the presence of the Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation, and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita. The meeting, conducted on the sidelines of the “Global Gateway” forum, which runs until October 26 in Brussels, offered an opportunity to reassert the strong strategic partnership between Morocco and the European Union (EU). It also addressed the EU’s new agenda for the Mediterranean region and the resulting economic and investment strategy, both aligned with the Kingdom’s priorities under the enlightened leadership of HM King Mohammed VI. The two parties also exchanged views on a range of regional and international issues, with particular emphasis on the situation in the Middle East. The new dynamics in the relationship between the Kingdom of Morocco and the EU are part of the implementation of the Joint Political Declaration adopted by the two parties in 2019, which laid the foundations for the Euro-Moroccan Partnership for Shared Prosperity and strengthened the atmosphere of trust, mutual interests, and shared values.
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza
- Moroccan Presidency to Engage with Credibility and Dynamism to Achieve UNHRC Goals – FM –
- Stéphane Séjourné: France Supports Autonomy Plan, Stresses It Is Time to Move Forward