The Czech Republic considers the Autonomy Plan presented in 2007 as a serious and credible effort by the Kingdom of Morocco and as “good basis” for a mutually agreed-upon solution between the parties. This position was expressed in the Joint Declaration signed on Thursday in Prague by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation, and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic, Jan Lipavský. Both parties affirmed their support for the Personal Envoy of the United Nations Secretary-General, Staffan de Mistura, and his efforts to advance the political process based on the relevant resolutions of the UN Security Council. It is further specified in the Joint Declaration that Bourita, currently on an official visit to the Czech Republic, and Lipavský also reaffirmed their support for MINURSO.
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Will Further Strengthen Bilateral Strategic Relations – Spanish Expert –
- Morocco/Spain: Symbiosis Promoting Stability & Regional Development – South African Analyst –
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Consolidates Increasingly Close Relationship between Rabat and Madrid – French Jurist –
- Morocco-Spain Good Neighborliness, ‘Vital Bridge’ between African & European Continents – South African Political Scientist –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco, New Illustration of Mutual Trust – Cameroonian Expert –