Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, held, here Wednesday, talks with Egyptian UNESCO Director-General candidate (2025-2029), Khaled Ahmed El-Enany Aly Ezz. The visit of El-Enany, former Minister of Tourism and Antiquities, aims to support the Egyptian candidate. During his visit (November 1-2) to the Kingdom, El-Enany will hold a series of meetings with several officials. The Egyptian candidacy was approved by the member States of the Arab League, following the decision taken at the 160th meeting of the Arab League Council.
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza
- Moroccan Presidency to Engage with Credibility and Dynamism to Achieve UNHRC Goals – FM –
- Stéphane Séjourné: France Supports Autonomy Plan, Stresses It Is Time to Move Forward