The Finance and Economic Development Committee of the House of Representatives (Lower House) unanimously adopted, on Saturday, the first part of the 2024 Finance Bill as amended. At the end of a long discussion which lasted from Friday evening till Saturday morning (almost 13 hours), 22 MPs voted for and 9 against this first part of the Finance Bill. The total of amendments proposed by majority and opposition groups during this meeting, held in the presence of Minister Delegate in Charge of the Budget, Fouzi Lekjaa, reached 410 amendments.
- Morocco’s Ambassador in Paris Presents Her Credentials to French President
- Washington: Chad’s Prime Minister Commends Royal Atlantic Initiative
- Morocco’s Top Police Chief Speaks with President of Germany’s Federal Criminal Police Office
- Loudyi Receives Romanian Minister of National Defense
- Morocco Calls for Immediate End of Israeli War on Gaza