Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto praised, Wednesday in Rabat, the level of cooperation relations between his country and Morocco. During a press conference with Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, following their talks, the head of Hungarian diplomacy underlined the importance of this cooperation for the stability of Africa. Szijjarto also underlined the need to promote bilateral economic relations, noting that bilateral trade increased by 36% last year. In this regard, he announced that the Kingdom has become Hungary’s leading trading partner in Africa. Szijjarto also said that the number of Moroccan students who benefit from scholarships in Hungary continues to increase. The Hungarian minister stressed that bilateral cooperation is based on mutual respect, adding that the two countries share the same vision regarding international issues.
- Morocco On the Path to Achieve National Medicine Sovereignty – Govt. Head –
- Senegal, Morocco Have Special & Long-Standing Relations – Macky Sall –
- Morocco Adopts Exemplary Proactive Policy for Health Sector Digitalization to Improve Healthcare – Govt. Head –
- Morocco, Mexico Examine Ways of Strengthening Cooperation in Various Fields
- Lower House to Hold Monday Plenary Session Devoted to Head of Government’s Answers on General Policy