Gambian Minister of Foreign Affairs, International Cooperation and Gambians Abroad, Mamadou Tangara, reiterated, here Monday, his country’s support for the Moroccan sovereignty over the Sahara. During a press briefing following his talks with Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccan Expatriates, Nasser Bourita, the Gambian Minister reiterated his country’s position “which entertains no ambivalence” on Morocco’s sovereignty over its Sahara. Recalling that his country was among the first countries to have opened a consulate general in Dakhla, Tangara stressed that Gambia has always stood by the Kingdom in defending its territorial integrity and its sovereignty over its Sahara. The head of Gambian diplomacy also seized this opportunity to salute the “great surge” of solidarity shown by the Moroccan people during the Al Haouz earthquake. Highlighting the active solidarity of the Moroccan people during this ordeal, he praised the all-out mobilization, behind His Majesty the King, to help the victims and meet the reconstruction challenge.
- Morocco On the Path to Achieve National Medicine Sovereignty – Govt. Head –
- Senegal, Morocco Have Special & Long-Standing Relations – Macky Sall –
- Morocco Adopts Exemplary Proactive Policy for Health Sector Digitalization to Improve Healthcare – Govt. Head –
- Morocco, Mexico Examine Ways of Strengthening Cooperation in Various Fields
- Lower House to Hold Monday Plenary Session Devoted to Head of Government’s Answers on General Policy