Moroccan Ambassador to the UN, El Mostapha Sahel, Presented today to UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon, the Morccan plan for autonomy in Sahara. This comprehensive plan, which takes into account the cultural and political specificities of the South of Morocco, represents a lasting solution for the unresolved dispute. According to El Mostapha Sahel: "This initiative is the Moroccan answer to the wish of the international community and the security council, in order to put an end to the present situation and find a lasting political solution"
- Morocco Stresses before ICJ Commitment of HM the King, Chairman of Al-Quds Committee, in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Will Further Strengthen Bilateral Strategic Relations – Spanish Expert –
- Morocco/Spain: Symbiosis Promoting Stability & Regional Development – South African Analyst –
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Consolidates Increasingly Close Relationship between Rabat and Madrid – French Jurist –
- Morocco-Spain Good Neighborliness, ‘Vital Bridge’ between African & European Continents – South African Political Scientist –