Moroccan Ambassador to the UN, El Mostapha Sahel, Presented today to UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon, the Morccan plan for autonomy in Sahara. This comprehensive plan, which takes into account the cultural and political specificities of the South of Morocco, represents a lasting solution for the unresolved dispute. According to El Mostapha Sahel: "This initiative is the Moroccan answer to the wish of the international community and the security council, in order to put an end to the present situation and find a lasting political solution"
- HM the King Gives His High Instructions To Send Emergency Humanitarian Aid for Palestinian Population in West Bank and Gaza Strip
- Spanish Political Pundit Lodges Complaint against Man Named Brahim Ghali
- FM Holds Talks with his Liberian Counterpart
- Hosting of So-Called Brahim Ghali, Outrage and Betrayal Undermining Moroccan-Spanish Historical Relations – USFP Official –
- Sao Tome and Principe Reiterates its Support for Moroccanness of the Sahara
African Union Algeria Algiers Antonio Guterres AU autonomy initiative autonomy plan Ban Ki –Moon Brahim Ghali Christopher Ross Consulate General Dakhla DRS EU European Union France Horst Köhler Laayoune Mauritania MINURSO Mohamed Abdelaziz Mohammed VI Moroccan Sahara Morocco Nasser Bourita OLAF Polisario Rabat Rabouni SADR Sahara Sahel Security Council South Africa Spain Terrorism the leader the so-called brahim ghali Tindouf UN UNHCR United Nations United States USA Western Sahara