Moroccan Ambassador to the UN, El Mostapha Sahel, Presented today to UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon, the Morccan plan for autonomy in Sahara. This comprehensive plan, which takes into account the cultural and political specificities of the South of Morocco, represents a lasting solution for the unresolved dispute. According to El Mostapha Sahel: "This initiative is the Moroccan answer to the wish of the international community and the security council, in order to put an end to the present situation and find a lasting political solution"
- HM the King Extends Condolences to Algerian Head of State following Passing of former President Abdelkader Bensalah
- Moroccan Ambassador Condemns Abject Situation Prevailing in Tindouf Camps
- Two Former Peruvian FMs Criticize Decision to Restore Relations between Peru and Polisario
- Food Security Has Always Been Strategic Priority for Morocco – FM –
- Several NGOs Condemn in Geneva Impunity of those Responsible for Violations in Tindouf Camps