Moroccan Ambassador to the UN, El Mostapha Sahel, Presented today to UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon, the Morccan plan for autonomy in Sahara. This comprehensive plan, which takes into account the cultural and political specificities of the South of Morocco, represents a lasting solution for the unresolved dispute. According to El Mostapha Sahel: "This initiative is the Moroccan answer to the wish of the international community and the security council, in order to put an end to the present situation and find a lasting political solution"
- Spain Called to Interact and Express its Position in Strategic and Development Process Initiated in Morocco – Newspaper
- Moroccan Sahara: US Recognition Is Part of Logic of Solving A Conflict that Threatens Regional Stability – Ambassador
- Morocco Denounces to UNSG, Security Council Misuse of Decisions of AU Extraordinary Summit by South Africa
- Ministerial Conference in Support of Autonomy: Strong Support for Morocco’s Initiative as Only Basis for Resolving Sahara Dispute
- Sahara: Morocco Can Count on France which sees it as Reliable Strategic Partner – French MP
Abdelaziz Bouteflika African Union Algeria Algiers Antonio Guterres AU autonomy initiative autonomy plan Ban Ki –Moon Brahim Ghali Christopher Ross Consulate General Dakhla DRS EU European Union France Horst Köhler Laayoune Mauritania MINURSO Mohamed Abdelaziz Mohammed VI Moroccan Sahara Morocco Nasser Bourita OLAF Polisario Rabat Rabouni RASD SADR Sahara Sahel Security Council South Africa Spain territorial integrity Tindouf UN UNHCR United Nations United States USA Western Sahara