Moroccan Ambassador to the UN, El Mostapha Sahel, Presented today to UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon, the Morccan plan for autonomy in Sahara. This comprehensive plan, which takes into account the cultural and political specificities of the South of Morocco, represents a lasting solution for the unresolved dispute. According to El Mostapha Sahel: "This initiative is the Moroccan answer to the wish of the international community and the security council, in order to put an end to the present situation and find a lasting political solution"
- Singaporean FM Hails Morocco’s ‘Serious’, ‘Credible’ Efforts Under Autonomy Plan
- Singapore’s FM Hails HM King Mohammed VI’s Leadership in Fostering Tolerance and Respect for Religious Minorities
- FM Confirms Resolve of Morocco, Singapore to Seize Opportunities for Bilateral Cooperation
- Illegal Immigration: Spain, Europe Must Stand in Solidarity with Morocco – Pedro Sánchez –
- UN Security Council Publishes Moroccan Ambassador’s Response to Algerian Peer