The Arab Parliament hailed the efforts of HM King Mohammed VI, Chairman of the Al-Quds Committee, to defend the Holy City and support the resistance of the Palestinian people. At the end of its 6th plenary session of the 3rd legislature, which took place on Saturday in Cairo, the Arab Parliament welcomed the action carried out by the Bait Mal Al Quds Agency, under the Al-Qods Committee, lauding the sending by Morocco of emergency humanitarian aid to the Palestinian people in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. It stressed the need for continued Arab political, moral and material support for the Palestinian National Authority, calling on Arab countries to resume their financial support for the Palestinian Authority, in light of the blockade imposed on the Authority and the Palestine Liberation Organization. The Arab Parliament also called for strengthening contacts with the Inter-Parliamentary Union, the Union of the European Parliament and other European organizations, in order to urge national parliaments to call on their governments to work to ensure international protection to the Palestinian people and lift the siege on the Gaza Strip.
- Statement by the Royal Office
- HM the King Receives Several Foreign Ambassadors
- HM the King Receives the Ten Elected Members of Supreme Council of Judiciary
- Morocco Strongly Condemns Heinous Houthi Attack on Musaffah Region and Abu Dhabi Airport
- Spain, Morocco Have ‘Strategic Cooperation’ – Pedro Sanchez –