The Mohammed VI Foundation for environmental protection is rallying, once again, to fight against marine pollution. The Foundation will continue its campaign entitled “#b7arblaplastic”, launched in 2019 and which was a real success thanks to the partners’ commitment and the participants’ motivation. The campaign was awarded in 2020 the distinction of best practice in environmental education, the Foundation said in a statement, adding that it intends, this year, to focus its campaign on 105 beaches of its Clean Beaches program. The campaign #b7arblaplastic is listed in the Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development (2021-2030) launched by the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission (IOC) of UNESCO, the source concluded.
- Migration: Spain Stresses Importance of ‘Rabat Process’
- Gov’t Council Adopts Draft Decree-Law Extending by Six Months Mandate of National Press Council Members
- Gov’t Council Takes Note of Bill Approving Int’l Agreement on Constitution of African Civil Aviation Commission
- Morocco, Switzerland Hold New Session of Political Consultations in Bern
- Morocco to Chair AU-PSC Starting October 1st