The Mohammed VI Foundation for environmental protection is rallying, once again, to fight against marine pollution. The Foundation will continue its campaign entitled “#b7arblaplastic”, launched in 2019 and which was a real success thanks to the partners’ commitment and the participants’ motivation. The campaign was awarded in 2020 the distinction of best practice in environmental education, the Foundation said in a statement, adding that it intends, this year, to focus its campaign on 105 beaches of its Clean Beaches program. The campaign #b7arblaplastic is listed in the Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development (2021-2030) launched by the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission (IOC) of UNESCO, the source concluded.
- HM the King Addresses Message to Participants at International Symposium to Mark 75th Anniversary of Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- French Outlet Calls HM the King’s Visit to UAE ‘Powerful Symbol of Unity, Solidarity’
- Morocco Set to Continue Action to Adapt UN Peacekeeping Frameworks – Hilale
- Morocco-UAE: A Future-Oriented Multidimensional Partnership – Tunisian Expert
- Morocco, UAE Lay Foundations for ‘Transcendent Strategic Partnership’ – Argentine Press Agency –