The African Union (AU) Commissioner for Political Affairs, Peace and Security, Bankole Adeoye, held talks Friday at his department’s headquarters in Addis Ababa, with the Ambassador Permanent Representative of Morocco to the AU and UNECA, Mohamed Arrouchi, which focused on African topical issues. “We exchanged views on issues of continental interest,” the AU Commissioner said on Tweeter. The AU senior official seized this opportunity to express his warmest congratulations to the Kingdom on the occasion of the celebration of the 22nd anniversary of the accession of His Majesty King Mohammed VI to the Throne of his Glorious ancestors.
- FM Holds Talks with his Malian Counterpart
- Govt. Council: Adoption of Draft Decree on Composition of National Commission for Implementation of Security Council Sanctions on Terrorism, Weapons Proliferation
- Government Majority is Homogeneous – Akhannouch –
- First 100 Days of Government Show Clear Signs of Respect for Commitments – Akhannouch –
- Tindouf Camps: International Alliance for Defense of Human Rights and Freedoms Condemns Military Recruitment of Children