The National Rally of Independents Party (RNI) came first in the elections of the members of the House of Advisors, under the colleges of local authorities and professional chambers, which took place Tuesday, after obtaining 27 seats. The Authenticity and Modernity Party (PAM) came second with 19 seats, followed by the Istiqlal Party (PI) with 17 seats, according to provisional results announced Tuesday evening in a statement by the minister of Interior.
- Spain ”Very Satisfied” with Positive Bilateral Cooperation Momentum with Morocco – FM –
- Morocco, Spain “Completely Satisfied” with Implementation of Bilateral Roadmap – FM –
- Crises in Mediterranean Require Structural Responses Based on Operational Approach – Morocco’s FM –
- First Regional Meeting for Development of Implementation Plan of Arab Strategy to Fight Terrorism Kicks Off in Rabat
- 35th Steering Committee Meeting of 5+5 Defense Initiative Wraps Up in Rabat