The National Rally of Independents Party (RNI) came first in the elections of the members of the House of Advisors, under the colleges of local authorities and professional chambers, which took place Tuesday, after obtaining 27 seats. The Authenticity and Modernity Party (PAM) came second with 19 seats, followed by the Istiqlal Party (PI) with 17 seats, according to provisional results announced Tuesday evening in a statement by the minister of Interior.
- Statement by the Royal Office
- Govt. Majority Discuss Political, Economic, Social Situation
- Parliament: Joint Meeting of Finance Committees to Monitor Govt Actions to Address Earthquake Effects
- Under HM the King’s Leadership, Morocco Successfully Managed Quake Impact – Minister –
- Germany Hails Morocco’s ‘Impressive’ Post-Quake Reconstruction Efforts