The Kingdom of Morocco, king, government and people, strongly condemned, on Monday, the heinous attack perpetrated by the Houthi militia and its supporters against the Musaffah region and the Abu Dhabi airport in the United Arab Emirates. The Kingdom also strongly denounced this attack which targeted civilians, expressing its full solidarity with the brotherly State of the United Arab Emirates in defending the security of its territories and the safety of its citizens, said a statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad.
- Moroccan Sahara: Pedro Sánchez Reiterates Spain’s Position Supporting Autonomy Plan
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco, Recognition of Kingdom’s ‘Leading’ Role in Arab World & Africa – Argentine’s Political Scientist –
- Sanchez’s Visit Testifies to Moroccan-Spanish Will to Promote Strategic Partnership – Academic –
- Spanish PM’s Visit to Morocco Reflects ‘Unprecedented’ Momentum of Bilateral Cooperation – Researcher –
- Pedro Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Fosters Evolution of Morocco-Spain Relations – ECOSOCC Presiding Officer –