The Head of Government, Aziz Akhannouch welcomed, Thursday in Rabat, the latest positions of the Spanish government on the Moroccan Sahara issue. Speaking at the opening of the Council of Government, Akhannouch welcomed the latest positions of the Spanish government on the Moroccan Sahara issue, contained in the message sent to His Majesty King Mohammed VI by the president of the Spanish government, Pedro Sanchez, said the Minister Delegate for Relations with Parliament, Government Spokesman, Mustapha Baitas. In this regard, the Head of Government praised “the efforts and wisdom of His Majesty the King, may God assist him, and His perceptive management of diplomatic issues, which allow us today to take advanced steps on several issues,” added Baitas during a press briefing after the Council’s meeting.
- Gambian FM Highlights Country’s Excellent Relations with Morocco
- Bulgaria, Morocco Have Great Potential to Develop Their Trade – Bulgarian Deputy Minister –
- Kuwait Reiterates its Support for Morocco’s Territorial Integrity
- House of Representatives: Adoption in Committee of Bill on Renewable Energy and Regulation of Electricity Sector
- Gambian FM Reaffirms Firm Support for Sahara’s Moroccanness