The government appreciates the positive positions and constructive commitments of the Spanish government on the Moroccan Sahara issue, said Thursday in Rabat, Minister Delegate for Relations with Parliament, Government Spokesman, Mustapha Baitas. “The government highly appreciates the positive positions and constructive commitments of the Spanish government on the Moroccan Sahara issue, contained in the message sent to HM King Mohammed VI by the president of the Spanish government, H.E. Pedro Sanchez,” he said at a press briefing following the Government Council. The content of this message “allows us to consider a clear and ambitious roadmap to engage in a lasting bilateral partnership with Spain,” added the Minister Delegate. In a message addressed to HM King Mohammed VI, the president of the Spanish government had stressed that “he recognizes the importance of the Sahara issue for Morocco,” adding, as such, that “Spain considers the Moroccan autonomy initiative, presented in 2007, as the most serious, realistic and credible basis for resolving the dispute”.
- 12th Morocco-Spain HLM Wraps Up in Rabat
- Spain Welcomes Efficient Cooperation with Morocco in Circular, Regular Migration – Joint Statement –
- Spain Commends Morocco’s Progress, Modernity Momentum Under HM the King’s Enlightened Leadership – Joint Statement –
- Morocco, Spain Committed to Preserving, Consolidating Morocco-EU Relationship – Joint Statement –
- Morocco and Spain, Which Share Unique Cultural Heritage, Called Upon to Develop New “Human Network” – Joint Statement –