Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita reaffirmed, Monday in Rabat, Morocco’s and Singapore’s resolve to seize opportunities for bilateral cooperation, especially in agriculture, tourism and investment. Speaking at a joint press briefing with his Singaporean counterpart Vivian Balakrishnan, who is on a working visit to the Kingdom, Bourita stressed that both countries aspire to establish an investment forum before the end of this year. This initiative will allow economic partners to benefit from opportunities offered to strengthen bilateral cooperation, he added. In this regard, Bourita highlighted the significant presence of Singaporean investments on the African continent, just like Moroccan ones. Morocco’s top diplomat stressed the need to promote mutual cooperation to contribute to the growth and development of the continent and seize opportunities for economic cooperation with other countries, including those of West Africa and Central Africa. Morocco and Singapore share the same vision of economic openness and promotion of entrepreneurship and investment, Bourita pointed out.
- Morocco Stresses before ICJ Commitment of HM the King, Chairman of Al-Quds Committee, in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Will Further Strengthen Bilateral Strategic Relations – Spanish Expert –
- Morocco/Spain: Symbiosis Promoting Stability & Regional Development – South African Analyst –
- Sanchez’s Visit to Morocco Consolidates Increasingly Close Relationship between Rabat and Madrid – French Jurist –
- Morocco-Spain Good Neighborliness, ‘Vital Bridge’ between African & European Continents – South African Political Scientist –