The Council of Government will convene on Thursday under the chairmanship of Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch. The Council will begin its works with a presentation delivered by the Minister of Solidarity, Social Integration and Family on “Morocco’s participation in the review of the national report before the Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women, held on June 21-22, 2022, in Geneva,” said a press release from the Department of the Head of Government. Afterward, the Council will consider three draft decrees: the first draft decree relates to the implementation of Article 212 of Law 40.13 on civil aviation, while the second pertains to the organization of youth institutions under the supervision of the government authority in charge of youth and the third identifies a list of diseases entitling to a medium sick leave. The Council will also examine proposals for appointments to high office in accordance with the Constitution’s Article 92, the press release concluded.
- Morocco Earthquake: First Instalment of Financial Aid to Affected Families to Be Paid on October 6-16
- HM King Mohammed VI Receives Several Foreign Ambassadors
- Al Haouz Earthquake: On High Instructions of His Majesty King Mohammed VI, FAR Deploy Two Additional Field Medical-Surgical Hospitals
- Morocco’s Upper House Speaker to Take Part in European Conference of Presidents of Parliament
- Head of Government Holds Meeting As Part of Implementing Royal Letter on Family Code Revision