The son of the so-called “foreign minister” of self-proclaimed “SADR” Mohamed Salem Ould Salek (Mohamed Salem abdessamad), has opened a new clinic in Ecuador, in addition to the one of his father owns in Panama.
- President of Argentine Political Party Demos: Morocco Has Shown ‘Course’ of Opening up to The World
- Morocco Works Tirelessly to Consolidate Peace in Africa – Diplomat
- Royal Appeal to Algerian Presidency, Bet for Future and Success for Common History
- Arab Group at UN Commends Sustained Efforts of HM the King in Support of Palestinian Cause
- Model UN: Youth Take on Role of UN Diplomats in Marrakech