The Council of Government, held on Thursday under the chairmanship of Head of Government Aziz Akhannouch, approved the Draft Decree 2.22.680 amending Decree 2.04.534 of December 29, 2004 on the special status of the staff of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, presented by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation and Moroccans Abroad, Nasser Bourita. This project aims to increase the remuneration granted to some diplomats and consuls classified at the grade of Secretary Step 4 to allow this category of officials to benefit from a minimum monthly salary set at MAD3,500, explained Government Spokesman Mustapha Baitas during a press briefing held after the Council.
- Morocco Re-Elected to IMO Council for 2024-2025
- Morocco-UAE: Strategic, Strong & Multidimensional Partnership
- COP28, Morocco’s Participation Sends Strong Message for Integrated Management of Pollutants – Minister –
- HM the King to Pay Official Visit to UAE as of Monday
- Morocco Elected to Host 93rd General Assembly of International Criminal Police Organization, Interpol